This morning on my way to work I heard on the radio that AC/DC was coming to town, and just in time for my Birthday! Woohoo! I love AC/DC! It took me all of 5 seconds to pick up the phone and drop that little birthday hint on Bob! LOL! Well, Bob informed me that the tickets were $100.00 each, and it wasn’t reserved seating. :-( Bob said he would have sprung the 200 bucks for the tickets, but was too afraid of us getting trampled with no reserve seating. I understand that, we’re not as young as we used to be. Had it been even 5 years ago, I would have said, let’s go! We can fight the crowd! I’m not like that now. I think since I’ve had Mya, I’ve become more aware of my surroundings, and let me tell you, there are some crazy people out there! As much as I would LOVE to see AC/DC in concert, I would be a little nervous about fighting the crowd to get within viewing distance. Does that mean I’m old? OMG! I think it does!
TTFN!
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment